2017 Summit Curriculum Intern
Are you interested in learning what it takes to develop a curriculum? The Summit Curriculum Intern will work at the ground level, learning what it takes to put Christian curriculum together and be a part of a team with years of combined experienced. They will help with demographic tracking, Scripture research, copy editing (based on experience), and other projects necessary for developing a curriculum. *The Summit Internship is open only to Summit alumni.
- Is a college Junior or above
- Is studying Education, Journalism, Communications, English, Biblical studies, or Curriculum Development
- Is self-motivated and determined to complete projects
- Has excellent written communication skills
- Enjoys working with a team but can work alone as well
- Is available to be on-site at Summit’s headquarters through entirety of program (May 31 - July 29, 2016)
- Must have personal laptop with internet and Microsoft Office available (PC only)
View the full internship description here. (This is an unpaid/educational internship. Housing and most meals are included.)
Applications are now closed.