2016 Communications & Marketing Internship
Are you a college student looking for experience in Communications and Marketing? The Summit Advancement Department is looking for an intern to work directly with our team in Manitou Springs, CO, May 31 - July 29, 2016 (25 hrs per week). You’ll have the chance to see what it takes to work on marketing projects, connect with donors, and develop email and direct mail campaigns. *The Summit Internship is open only to Summit alumni.
- Is creative and imaginative
- Takes instruction well and is responsible to finish their work
- Has strong written and verbal skills
- Is studying Communications, Marketing, English, PR, or equivalent
- Has a working knowledge of social media (Facebook, Twitter, Google+, etc.)
- Has a “can do” attitude and is excited to learn new things
- Is interested in learning the ins and outs of nonprofit digital communications and marketing
- Has an eye for grammar
- Must be a College Junior or beyond
- Must have personal laptop and Microsoft Office available (Mac or PC)
- Available to be on-site at Summit’s headquarters through entirety of program (May 31 - July 29, 2016)
View the full internship description here. (This is an unpaid/educational internship. Housing and most meals are included.)
Applications now closed.