2016 Summit Alumni Network Intern
The Alumni Network is looking for a Summer intern to work on-site at Summit headquarters in Manitou Springs, CO May 31-July 29, 2016 (25 hrs per week). The Alumni Network team is a division of the Advancement Department. We work to connect our Alumni to Summit and equip them to engage the culture around them. As an intern you’ll work directly with the Alumni Project Developer to write pieces for our e-publication, manage social media, schedule alumni interviews, brainstorm concepts, oversee development of design elements, attend team (and staff) meetings, work with video interns to develop promotional video concepts, and more! *The Summit Internship is open only to Summit alumni.
- Likes variety
- Is creative and imaginative
- Is a generalist
- Is self-motivated
- Enjoys working with people but can work alone as well
- Takes instruction well and is responsible to finish their work
- Has experience with social media (including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.)
- College Sophomore or higher
- All majors will be considered based on skills (preferred: Communications, English, Journalism, Marketing, or similar)
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Available to be on-site at Summit’s headquarters through entirety of program (May 31 - July 29, 2016)
- Self-starter and eager to learn
- Must have personal laptop with internet and Microsoft Office available (Mac or PC).
View the full internship description here. (This is an unpaid/educational internship. Housing and most meals are included.)
Applications are now closed.